With over ten years’ experience of hosting online conferences, the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh is perfectly placed to help you design an event to remember that reaches a global audience with ease.
Our Virtual and Hybrid events have seen an increase in demand and we have developed packages that can be broadcast to numbers of up to 4,000 delegates worldwide. A hybrid event can be educational, team building, and of course, live!
Holding virtual and hybrid events bring a number of benefits, including improved accessibility, increased delegate attendance and additional opportunities for digital interaction. By hosting a hybrid event in our venue, we can offer on-site lighting and sound, with backdrops ranging from historic to modern and a bespoke sleek service.
This new package allows you to run your event entirely virtually or as a blend of virtual and onsite attendees and speakers, working hand in hand with our in-house team of event coordinators and technical support. Depending on your requirements, you can simply provide your programme and speaker contact details and we will do the rest!
Our fully managed virtual event service can be customised and includes the following as standard:
• A virtual platform (standard live streaming or integrated platform)
• Live or pre-recorded event for up to 1000 participants (4000 participants can be arranged by separate negotiation)
• Experienced technical support throughout planning and on the day of your event
• A dedicated events co-ordinator to help you create the perfect event from concept to delivery
• Equipment testing and training for your speakers and chairs
• A delegate testing page to ensure maximum participation
• Pre-recording of speaker presentations for improved resilience
• Question & Answer session (in person or typed)
• Event branding
• Event reporting
‘..we have had so much positive feedback already about how slick and faultless it was. Given that this was a climate change themed event it was really important we got that right, and that we demonstrated best practice in remote participation. On the day support was invaluable as well and it was such a relief just to know that this was being taken care of’